Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Signs, Signs - Smoke-House BBQ

Andy | Wednesday, June 13, 2012 | Best Blogger Tips

It's Johnny Midnights reflecting in the overhead glass canopy. The name sounds like it's straight out of the 1960's. We had a few Johnnys back then. There's Johnny Cash, Johnny Angel, Johnny Yuma and Johnny Sombrero. I'm linking to Lesley's Signs, Signs.

10 comments:

  1. A cool sign that deserves to be seen double! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool name....or should I say "hot" name! That sign is awesome, as is the reflection! Nice catch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. With a name like Johnny Midnight, I'd expect more of a saloon atmosphere, but BBQ is fine in my book any day!

    My link is HERE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool sign Andy and a great reflection!
    I have tried HP but I am not a fan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sign. Is the BBQ any good? Nothing better than perfectly smoked beef, pork, fish, or chicken. Yumm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always thought a smokehouse must be a hard place to work in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. an attractive sign.
    we have a Johnny Midnight here--he's a radio talk-show host who became famous in the 80's for promoting water therapy and pyramid healing.:p

    Signs

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just discovered your blog and am enjoying looking around. How funny. In the sixties it DID seem every boy was named Johnny.
    Sam

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive