Friday, November 13, 2015

The Monty Hall Problem

Andy | Friday, November 13, 2015 | Best Blogger Tips

Nothing special today. Just having some fun with crazy things going through my mind.
Suppose you're on a game show, and you're given the choice of three doors: Behind one door is a car; behind the others, goats. You pick a door, say No. 1, and the host, who knows what's behind the doors, opens another door, say No. 3, which has a goat. He then says to you, "Do you want to pick door No. 2?" Is it to your advantage to switch your choice?

11 comments:

  1. And you expect a lady and gents here and not a stair. Nice one Andy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's too hard for me to chose, Andy. I want to see the goat and the car first. ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep the goat! The other door might have a herd! hahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, I'd probably stick to my first choice. However, your photo today does have me scratching my head.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've learned over the years to stick with my first choice. Too many times I've changed my mind only to regret it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course the real question is whether or not the goat or the car exist, or if you exist, or if all of existence is merely the imagination of someone at a keyboard....

    It's been one of those days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh many years ago we did watch a program like that. I think it is still on with new hosts.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive