Tuesday, December 29, 2009

King Of The Road

Andy | Tuesday, December 29, 2009 | Best Blogger Tips

This guy and gal were supplying entertainment to the motorist. I was out for my exercise when I notice, up ahead traffic was coming to a complete stop. It took me about 4 minutes to walk up to the disturbance of public order. These two were walking back and forth on the road. Normally they will fly off or pickup speed crossing the road. Today they were playing King Of The Road. They got to one side then turned around and went back. It was very comical watching them.

2 comments:

  1. Great shot. My daughter and I lived in Orlando, FL for six years and we had Sand Hill Cranes in our neighborhood, much like the geese, they would decide from time to time that it was there turn to use the road. We loved seeing them walk through the neighborhood.
    Sand Hill Cranes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know a lot of people don't like Canada geese but I always did. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive