Thursday, December 10, 2009

First Snow Storm 2009

Andy | Thursday, December 10, 2009 | Best Blogger Tips

The other day I viewed photowannabe photos on the unusual and unique snow fall in the Sacramento Valley. I decided when the first snow fall came to my neighbourhood that I would also take some photos. I did not have to wait long. This one here was taken 4:20 am and I wasn't even brave enough to step outside. I stuck my camera out the window and took 6 photos with this one being the one most appealing to me.

2 comments:

  1. OOoo I like this picture the best, this one should be submitted to Photo Friday too..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two reasons I did not submit this photo to Photo Friday. This one is only a baby storm. I wanted one that demonstrated what a real dumping of can be. Number two reason is the rule of submitting one link per challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive