Monday, October 01, 2012

Ladies In Masks

Andy | Monday, October 01, 2012 | Best Blogger Tips

I met these two young ladies in the Town Of Bowmanville. It was the noise they were making that got my attention as they walked along the sidewalk. They had a megaphone and a air horn that they were not afraid to use. They where selling tickets to a stage show. The money collected from the sale of the tickets would go towards a project to improve the fish ladder in Bowmanville Creek. I talked to them for a few minutes and when I asked if I could take their photo I was surprised at how eager they were to pose for my camera.

10 comments:

  1. Yep, they sure do look happy to be photographed. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A worthy cause!! They posed so perfectly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've walked past that creek every day for the past few weeks and watch the fish transfer. They'll start construction soon. I imagine this was for the Cirque de Soleil performance at the zoo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's correct Hilary. The tickets where $65.00 each. I didn't buy any but the ladies were still nice to even though I said no.

      Delete
  4. Perfect pose! Did you buy a ticket?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only because they have masks on, it would be a different storey if they didn't! :D
    Nice photo Andy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look so happy! A great picture. (I always feel shy asking people to pose for photos, but have been surprised by how obliging and enthused people can be :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. When kids graduate. My Granddaughters cousin wore a real pretty one for her graduation.

    It is the in thing for Graduation who are into real modern and she is. She is in

    University of clothes designing.

    So you got a great picture of willing girls. Your lucky day. Must be the nice smile you gave them but Bowmanville is a friendly town. Yes tickets are expensive yet that was cheap comapred to 100 dollars.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive