Sunday, May 03, 2015

A Swirl Of Colours

Andy | Sunday, May 03, 2015 | Best Blogger Tips

It is abandon now but at one time the building was livable. It was the colours that caught my attention and made me want to photograph it.

*****************************************


After seeing the outhouse I began to think the previous resident loved colours or either had a problem viewing them.

*****************************************


When I opened the outhouse door the mystery about the resident's perception of colour deepened even more.

13 comments:

  1. Still somebody must have had some color scheme in his/her head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There must have lived an artist, that outhouse is the limit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are using a full frame? Such complete captures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like it may have been an old fruit stand or something - very old for sure. You were brave to open the outhouse door!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are some really cool individualists out there! One sharp photographer caught these bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The roof of the house seems to be painted in Italian flag colors. I see the wishing well is closed, so it isn't likely that mysticism will play any part in you getting what you want. You did score some great shots however.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Someone has got a cheap paint, which has not gone to sell.
    It is certainly a shock to sit in there in the middle of this color symphony. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm struck by how out of place that chair seems among everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Did they abandon all hope when they ran out of paint samples?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that first shot. The colors in this place are still so vibrant. Nice outhouse :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. How I hated visiting outhouse when I visited rural areas. In the '90's I had to use them in Siberia during a January visit. Interesting formations!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maybe they got free paint. Cool place

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wouldn't be keen on using the outhouse in the winter Andy...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive