Friday, December 11, 2015

Two Weeks Until Christmas Day

Andy | Friday, December 11, 2015 | Best Blogger Tips

The nerve of those Whos. Inviting me down there on such short notice! Even if I wanted to go my schedule wouldn't allow it. 4:00, wallow in self pity; 4:30, stare into the abyss; 5:00, solve world hunger, tell no one; 5:30, jazzercize; 6:30, dinner with me - I can't cancel that again; 7:00, wrestle with my self-loathing... I'm booked. Of course, if I bump the loathing to 9, I could still be done in time to lay in bed, stare at the ceiling and slip slowly into madness. But what would I wear?

16 comments:

  1. The Grinch, I love it. Mind you I know of a few Grinch's in real life, one works with us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a mixing of Halloween and Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This person really goes all out with the decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you'd be happy with a little wine and a good meal instead of the pre-Christmas decorations. This photo has a certain charm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you get over all these problems soon, Andy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never seen anyone decorate with the Grinch before. Interesting holiday style. Love your commentary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved your commentary. Very clever. The Grinch is all dressed up for the big occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's quite a display! I was reminded yesterday that we've only got two weeks. I didn't go all grinch but I do feel a little panic setting in...

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an abomination. Seeing the Santa Claus like this ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The gall of this guy all dressed up in a Santa suit just to try to steal Christmas. (This is the best Christmas display I've seen since the Nativity Zombies from Ohio.) Thanks for the smile.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive