Friday, June 26, 2020

Happy Friday

Andy | Friday, June 26, 2020 | Best Blogger Tips
I was waiting in the Mall for my granddaughter who was shopping. It was getting boring so I started looking around and spotted the Virgin Mobile (smart phones) kiosk. I walked over to the gentleman pictured above and asked him if a person had to be a virgin to work here. I quickly put a big smile on my face and he caught on I was only joking. Then I asked him if I could take his picture and he gave me his best smile. Before I take the photo I always warn people that if I like the photo that I would be posting it on my blog. (I am the friend you have to explain to your other friends before they meet me.)

15 comments:

  1. ...the world needs more smiles these days!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gave him a bit of a laugh for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the kind of smile that makes others smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You took a fine portrait. Did you offer to send him a copy? I would be nervous about being in a shopping mall these days. Stay safe, Andy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Un retrato directo, natural, lleno de simpatía.
    Un saludo,

    ReplyDelete
  6. And THAT put a smile on MY face! I love it, Andy...all of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great smile, he won't forget you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well at least you were polite and asked him, we need more smiles in our world.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah one of your nice portraits Andy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this photo Andy, such a nice smile!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive