Friday, October 28, 2022

Buddy The Bird

Andy | Friday, October 28, 2022 | Best Blogger Tips

I rescued Buddy in 2011. I was in front of my house when I saw him in flight and collapse with exhaustion in my driveway. I brought him inside and checked him out. I only notice that he had a few feathers missing. Normally that is caused by other birds that live outside. Right away we knew that he was someone's pet and and had escaped. I did post notices in hope that someone would claim him... but I had no response. He has lived with us for number of years is defeatedly a member of our family.

12 comments:

  1. I wonder why an Australian cockatiel landed in your driveway. They don't migrate and certainly not to colder climes. They are very social birds and like a pal for company. No matter. You have cared for it for a long time and it looks happy. Pet trade between countries is not something I know about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buddy was lucky that you found him and invited him in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so cute. I'm glad you made him part of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He sure is a cute little fellow. How good he decided to come live with you and enrich your life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's a lovely boy, I'd keep him too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well , Buddy go lucky and found a good home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We had a couple some decades ago. The male was a talker! He would go on and on. They weren't bashful about mating at all. They are fine pets.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He looks so sweet, nice you could keep him.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive