Thursday, November 09, 2017

Women Paint Toronto

Andy | Thursday, November 09, 2017 | Best Blogger Tips
Artist: Bareket Kezwer. Just in case you are unable to decipher the text...STRONG-SMART-UNITED.
With support from the City of Toronto StreetARToronto program, a mix of emerging and established Toronto based artists transformed the laneway that runs north behind Queen Street West between Lansdowne Avenue and MacDonell Avenue into an outdoor art gallery. Working side by side, the collective of all female artists painted approximately 2,000 square feet of murals.

22 comments:

  1. These varied colors give life to a building which otherwise would have no big interest. It is orignal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did have some trouble reading it at first but I see it now. Looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...yep, I had a hard time deciphering the text, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A bright way to make a statement, it really makes the wall pop. Do I see more just to the right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad to see that all these women were involved. Looks like a great project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very colorful! I think I'd enjoy looking at all of their artworks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard of the lane way but haven't been to see it. I would never have spotted the words in this one if you hadn't pointed them out, Andy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool and colourful, I like this mural.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice way to clean up an eye-sore. Though it's just as well you deciphered it, I'd never have realized otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fine looking mural. While it took me a minute, I was able to read the words, but the graphics and color dominates.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Me gusta el colorido...un saludo desde Murcia....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super interessante suas imagens.
    Prazer em conhecer seu blog.
    janicce.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive