Friday, June 27, 2014

Farmer's Market Snack

Andy | Friday, June 27, 2014 | Best Blogger Tips

Would you order a snack from this hole in the wall?

*****************************************


What if you could see what was on the other side of the wall? If you said no go back and look at the first photo again and you will see a certificate on the window with the word PASS printed on it. That is what the Health Inspectors post after a examining the premises. The rules are strict here. I have seen them close a business for infractions that people don't even practice at home in their kitchens.

17 comments:

  1. I'm fussy and no way would I get anything from there

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love food wagons and am more than happy when inspections are strict.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So strange he put his rolling kitchen against a wall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That place is a little rough around the edges but, I'm guessing he has some good fries!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can't judge a book by it's cover, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i would! these places have the best food! but then i eat tacos on the streets of mexico ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. and p.s....i think that little trailer is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wouldn't hesitate one second. That trailer is a photo treasure. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A greenie, yep, I'd order some fries.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, that second photo doesn't look very inviting..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definitely rough around the edges!

    I'd at least have a try of the poutine.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It may pass, but I think I would, too. Even if I made a habit of eating such fare this is one book I'd judge by its cover. I admit to sometimes being a snob.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks great, and guessing the food is excellent! Great photos.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive