Monday, April 25, 2016

Nostalgia Christmas

Andy | Monday, April 25, 2016 | Best Blogger Tips
I took this photo just before last Christmas. It is a storefront window in a small town. I have been toying with posting it but it just didn't have the right appeal to it. So I took another look at it and tinkered with the lighting until it became more attractive and interesting. For me the scene brought back a time of childhood innocence and happiness that I enjoyed many decades ago. Never underestimate the importance of tiny moments in your life. Never a day goes by without me thinking of treasured moments from the past.

10 comments:

  1. Getting older makes you looking back more often indeed, I often find myself doing the same. I had a tricycle myself too but not like this one , it didn't have such a big wheel in the front. Nice nostalgic picture for the Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW!!! they did a beautiful job!! this is what i enjoy seeing, i have never enjoyed macy's windows at christmas. they are extremely trendy, animated and do not have a christmas theme. i rarely even understand them or the theme!!!!

    i wish i still had my tricycle, the one thing my mom didn't save!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What would we be without our memories. Nice one again Andy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This photo has a very nostalgic look to it. It makes me think of the time my dad was teaching me to ride a bike.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Know exactly what you mean by nostalgia. Works for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Put me back in the 40's instantly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a good job with your tinkering.
    Looks lovely and always wonderful to remember those little things that mean so much.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive